Sony Camcorder 64GB 4K (HANSOFDRAX700)
Brand : Sony
Category : Electronics - Photographic
4K and HDR are now available in an easy-to-use camcorder format with the Sony FDR-AX700 4K Camcorder. Using the HLG format, HDR (High Dynamic Range) images can be recorded and processed for playback on HDR screens. Compared to SDR (Standard Dynamic Range) formats, HDR offers increased color and contrast representation that is immediately noticeable. Dual SD card slots, an LCD and viewfinder, manual controls, a 12x zoom range, and a comfortable form factor make the AX700 an all-around camera for anything from family events to professional filmmaking and videography.
4K recording has made focusing more difficult. Missed focus becomes exponentially more obvious with the increase in resolution over HD formats. Sony's phase detection autofocus uses 273 points to lock onto and track subjects as they move through the frame. Focus speed and tracking can be adjusted to fit your project. So, whether you're tracking fast-moving vehicles or actors moving through the frame, the AX700 will be able to keep up and maintain sharp focus.
For more advanced users, Sony included S-Log2 and S-Log3 picture profiles alongside their S-Gamut color space. Enabling this functionality grants you greater control over the final image through post-production processing.
- 4K HDR Video Recording
- Recording in HDR using Hybrid-Log Gamma (HLG) enables you to record and display wider ranges of exposure and color than normally available in SDR media. Without extra processing, HDR recordings can be enjoyed by simply connecting the camera to an HLG-compatible Sony TV using a USB cable.
- XAVC S Recording Format
- The XAVC S format is used for 4K and HD recording. Bit rates of up to 100 Mbps for 4K, and 50 Mbps for Full HD recording, ensure detailed video with minimal compression noise. 100 Mbps recording is also available at 120 fps in Full HD, so high-quality slow-motion sequences can be created during post-processing.
- Proxy Recording
- Speed up your editing and delivery with the option of onboard proxy recording. Lower-resolution proxy files are captured alongside full-resolution 4K video, for easy sharing and online collaboration, as well as more efficient editing on under-powered computers. When you're ready, simply substitute the proxy files with the full-resolution ones to finalize your video.
- Slow and Quick Motion
- Enjoy creative ways to express time's passage. The Super Slow Motion and Slow & Quick Motion let you capture motion in the blink of an eye, at up to 960 fps in NTSC or 1000 fps in PAL (40x super slow motion), or in compelling time-lapse sequences, captured at 1 fps for playback at up to 60x natural speed.
- S-Gamut and S-Log Picture Profiles
- S-Gamut and S-Log shooting gives you more flexibility to custom-tailor your images by performing color grading in post-production. S-Log3 and S-Log2 gamma provide wide dynamic range shooting (1300%), to minimize blown highlights and crushed blacks.
While exposure may be more difficult to judge off the LCD and EVF, exposure zebras are available, indicating areas of overexposure using clear stripes on the image preview. An adjustable level lets you accurately dial in the ideal exposure for everything from skin tones to sunlit landscapes.
- Timecode / User Bit
- For professional workflows and multicamera editing requirements, standard SMPTE Timecode and User Bit can be included with your recordings. With embedded timecode, synchronizing multiple cameras for editing is incredibly simple, while custom eight-digit User Bit codes allow fast indexing and media management on larger projects.
- Wide Coverage
- Up to 273 phase-detection focus points cover over 80% of the entire image area. This makes autofocus coverage widespread and dense enough to quickly capture subjects, such as fast-moving ones that are otherwise difficult to focus on.
- Focus Tracking
- Easily keep track of your focus areas with phase-detection AF frames around in-focus subjects. Switching between focus points is seamless as well, with a simple touch on the screen to select a new focus target.
Five levels of AF Subject Switching Sensitivity are available. The Responsive setting allows the camera to switch quickly among multiple subjects or focus points, while the Locked-On setting favors a single subject.
- Adjustable Tracking Depth Range
- Select an AF tracking depth configuration within a range from "1" to "5"—from the narrowest setting for relatively little movement, to the widest setting for relatively dynamic movement. This lets you take advantage of specific ways to track subjects according to your expressive intentions, subject movement, and shooting conditions.
- The OLED electronic viewfinder allows for confident compositions. Its wide contrast and color reproduction help accurately represent the image to be recorded.
The 3.5" touchscreen LCD panel provides a convenient way to monitor your compositions. Not only can the touch functionality be used for menu navigation, but focus points can be selected as well.
- Manual Lens Ring
- Using the switch on the side, the lens ring facilitates smooth and precise manual adjustment of either focus or zoom.
- Manual Dial
- The manual dial and buttons on the side of the body allow for swift, easy adjustment of iris (aperture), gain/ISO, and shutter speed.
- Built-In ND Filters
- Choose among Clear, 1/4, 1/16 and 1/64 Neutral Density filters to adjust the light level entering the lens. This gives video makers the freedom to precisely control shutter speed and aperture for greater creative possibilities. Utilize the ND filters outdoors to open up the lens and create out-of-focus backgrounds.
- Dual Memory Card Slots
- Dual slots for SD card and SD card/Memory Stick support, with both simultaneous and relay recording. Use relay mode where long recording sessions need to span across both cards; for critical recordings, the simultaneous recording mode provides a backup for improved flexibility in client and production workflows.
- LANC Port
- The built-in LANC port allows connection to a LANC-compatible accessory, so you can control the camcorder remotely.
- 4K HDMI Output
- Send clean 4K video to external monitors and even off-board recorders, or simply enjoy your recordings on a TV, with the HDMI output. The full-size (Type-A) HDMI terminal provides a more secure connection than commonly-found Mini or micro-HDMI terminals.
- MI (Multi-Interface) Accessory Shoe
- The MI Shoe is compatible with various general-purpose accessories, and further expands the camcorder's shooting capabilities in a range of situations
Please Note : WE ONLY SELL AND DELIVER IN SOUTH AFRICA
Intellisolutions is not a retail store, so we do not carry stock and all products are sourced from our various local suppliers. All sales are processed back to back against confirmed purchase orders received. All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, fuel prices and/or unforeseen economic circumstances
We Also Recommend
Sony Full HD Handycam Camcorder with 32GB Internal Memory and Built-In Projector (HANSOHDRPJ675)